2014年2月27日星期四

Walking on the street: Naya Rivera with a black birkin bag


The following is Glee star Naya Rivera outside in Soho having a sleek, black Birkin bag. I repeat, that is Naya Rivera, not Kim Kardashian, though the resemblance this is startling. Should you explain she and Kim K shared a colorist plus a makeup artist, I'd absolutely believe you. Naya is within town for fashion week, notch, and she attended the Michael Kors show on Wednesday. Only select Hermes totes can be bought online, not to mention, the Kelly is not one of these, however, you can discover one at any Hermes birkin boutique. 





All creepy Kardashian vibes aside, I wouldn't love this check Naya - I am all the volume here really drowns her small frame. It is really an outfit I needed likely to see over a chic senior fashion mag editor darting around NYFW, but never Naya Rivera. Naya is notorious for showing skin, to see so very little from it this is somewhat disorienting, frankly, during the dead of winter. Personally i think like I've been complaining about seasonally under-dressed celebs for weeks now, however I take it all back. If Naya Rivera cannot rock designer sandals along with a bare midriff in mid-February, then there is no-one to!

Want more information? Go to www.hermeshac.com

没有评论:

发表评论