2014年2月19日星期三

Fashions Fade, but Style is eternal


As Soon As I saw this T-shirt at my beloved Mr. P, I became excited with enjoyment. One of the best quotes (be it used too much) on a T Shirt, sold! Unfortunately they merely had small sizes and I could have much preferred it in one size bigger but it really was toogood to pass by. Of course some people love to match this to hermes handbags








I do believe, lots of girls, (myself included!) struggle with the best way to be elegant and fashionable. We wish to wear the latest fashion out there but most of the time we simply cannot put it together. We make ourselves appear to be fools, we wear clothes which don't match our bodies and at times it's just for the sake of being cool. Style is how you select out pieces from the trends and how you put them on. While I appreciate trend pieces, I've discovered that investment pieces which won't date and might guide you through year to year, are usually a much better purchase and selection


Pairing something fashionable with something classic
is just how I prefer to wear, and dream to encourage you to do the same.
- See more at: www.hermeshac.com

没有评论:

发表评论