2014年2月24日星期一

Birkinsell.com review- poor replica hermes birkin bags and bad reputation

Up until today, I needed heard only great things about birkinsell (formerly iHermesBirkin ). But today is review is quite alarming - our friend picked out a black Birkin that's probably the most atrocious knockoff purses it's likely you'll see! I will let her let you know about it.

? Here it is?-the moment many of us have or I have been waiting for?-the review of my Hermes Birkin 30cm Black in Fjord Leather with GHW purchased in ihermesbirkinbag  (now birkinsell )!!! I have not seen something more obviously HORRIFIC before?-I do not know which is worse, usually the one I acquired from I offer or that one. The leather feels as though rubber and smells terrible. The Hermes Paris Stated in France stamp is crooked and does not even appear like they experimented with line up correctly. The clochette will be the worst stitching That i have ever seen. I acquired it for on 9/11 i guess it will take a while for them to fill the order as it failed to ship until 09/16. Among that time I bugged them relentlessly for the tracking number as sometimes you only don't know with these sites. Tend not to wanna get ripped off!! I must say though that they are very accommodating and answered my questions really timely manner as you've to get patient using the time among countries and all sorts of. Any question you've got though, they answer and kept me updated through the process whenever I'd a question. I had been very anxious to get this bag much like me fat loss business trip on 09/30 and wished to own it by then. The bag arrived on 09/26 and that i must say, I felt like crying since i really was anticipating and wanting to think that this web site will be ??the one?¥!!

The bag was decently priced as well as the shipping was $30 and so i failed to believe that was too bad!! It was sent EMS naturally (i hate, their tracking sucks plus they are so slow!!) but hey, what else could you do?? I reckon that my skepticism was right about this purchase though because I was researching and located how the pics on the webpage were used by other sites?-looks like they've stolen pics of actual authentic bags and used them because of their site however it was past too far I'd already paid.

So for any person thinking about purchasing Hermes replica bags because of this site and they are afraid to take the plunge?-BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID AND RUN!! I can attest until this website is bad! Maybe they've got slacked on his or her quality since last review of this site. I am so disappointed on the other hand guess that will be the way it's going.
 From my experience, I highly recommend this one www.hermeshac.com.
Here are the pics below!! Judge it for yourself???

Replica Hermes Birkin Bag
 Replica Hermes Birkin Bag
Replica Hermes Birkin Bag
 Replica Hermes Birkin Bag
Replica Hermes Birkin Bag
Replica Hermes Birkin Bag
Replica Hermes Birkin Bag
 Replica Hermes Birkin Bag

Good review! 
I own a little update to suit your needs all the bag has been returned and she is merely waiting to be with her refund to appear in her own account. Let me keep you guys posted. Obviously, knockoff purses just like it are not that which you are familiar with see out of this site, and it is very disconcerting indeed! If anyone you've got found replica bags from Birkinsell  recently please let us know concerning your experience - we have to determine if it is really an isolated incident or even a disturbing trend!

没有评论:

发表评论