2014年2月18日星期二

Victoria Beckham on the new year's festerval


 It can not be difficult to make sure my best style after all of these fashion week posts. I tend to filter toward a couple of flower child, nineteen seventies chic, Rachel Zoe inspired or modern and sleek, Ashley Olsen inspired. Not similar at all to each other, but that is why they are two different looks. I just truly don’t think I can ever, ever get enough of either style. Today I look at Victoria Beckham? Fall 2014 Collection directly from NYFW.

These coats might actually be the visual definition of long line sleek. Straight from my Dictionary app and beautiful; carefully contoured; streamlined? That is certainly the definition of sleek. If something on this planet is, indeed, sleek, it's these two coats by Victoria Beckham.

This is perfect too, perfect. The tuxedo look, made a little feminine however very true to its masculine roots. Drop dead gorgeous by using a leather pant beneath. This collection is actually very simple to discuss because of its ease-of-use. The line is straight, however they are amazing.



We have not viewed very much thigh this month, yet this look from Beckham doesn not bother me one bit. This is attractive and pure and simple and amazing. From the hair to the turtleneck to the belt buckle down to the shoes, I am gets interested it all.




And this?- Can any person say Romy and Michelet us Senior High School Reunion? This dress may be straight off the VHS cover that's sitting in my old bedroom. No, I am totally kidding, but it is directly due to the 90s.



So happy with this whole collection such as Hermes handbags from Victoria Beckham. Boy, that woman has almost no facial/emotional expression but she sure has identified the best way to express herself through design. And in a very simple, clean and simple trend.



没有评论:

发表评论