2014年3月4日星期二

Dorothy Wang Carries a Pink Hermes birkin - awesome match

Here is Dorothy Wang, among the stars of E! Reality show Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, headed into Dan Tana is restaurant in LA, carrying a bubblegum pink Hermes Kelly clutches along with a shopping wholesale handbags from Barneys. I have never seen the show, but my editor Amanda tells me that it's a great hate-watch, and that Dorothy is absolutely funny. (After looking into these fan-made memes on E! is website, I am inclined to agree.) In the event you take note of our TV recap content, you? I know that? We are all huge fans of hate-watching reality TV programs.


I did a little cyber sleuthing and discovered out via Dorothy is Instagram that they was on her strategy to Dan Tana is to help celebrate original “rich kid” Paris Hilton is b-day! I then, of course, was required to snoop around and ensure until this “kid” was really tall enough to party with Paris (as is my civic duty), and was relieved to learn she is actually 26! Which begs the question, when is one no more considered a “rich kid?” Shouldn’t? -there be described as a happy medium between “Rich Kid” and “Real Housewife?” If you want a replica Hermes Birkin why not go to http://www.bagssea.com/productlist/HERMES_KELLY_1.html to find some kelly bags


没有评论:

发表评论